Vector8 Journals

Monday, May 17, 2004

Free at Last

”Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” (Jesus, Matthew 5: 17-19)

It is true that as Spirit I am already perfect and have never sinned as God is perfect. God is teaching me how to make the experience on earth become at one with that of heaven: by forgiveness and witnessing its effects in the human realm in accordance with the law that created the ‘discord’ in the first place. What do I mean?

Spirit advises me to first of all dissolve all forms into the formless state; meaning that which I created outside the Father’s will that are not in the image and likeness of God. As I work with energy I simply visualise the earth in front of me which represents my beliefs and creations. I project light onto this image until all is transformed into Light and become formless. Next, I am to intend that Light take the form of experiences required in order that the slate can be wiped clean with everyone I have hurt, including myself, in thought, word or deed. I am to trust that the Light is now creating the necessary realities in order that forgiveness can be experienced. I am to follow inner prompts by Spirit in order to make all things new.

My relationship with my mother is a good example. The reason we didn’t get on in the past was because our ideas of expressing love were at odds. Her idea of love was that it has to be tangible and have to be demonstrated by action. Mine was love meant being in the presence of Spirit and vibrating at that frequency so all around me, who are receptive, benefit from this Love. We reached an impasse and I thought that maybe we would never be able to resolve this. Recently I followed inner guidance to live with my mother for a short while to resolve this. This time round we both got our ideas of love met: I stayed in the presence of Love while at the same time I gave her in a tangible form what she expected to receive. And now our relationship is growing deeper every day in mutual love and respect.

In the beginning of this piece I used a quote where Jesus says he is here to fulfil not to break the law. Jesus came to teach about Grace, the Love of God that frees mankind from suffering. There is a catch however. Since man has been under the law of cause and effect, it is this same law that Spirit works with in order to free mankind. The law cannot be broken.

In the Gospel of Mark the story goes that some people came to tempt Jesus and asked him whether, as a man of God, he advocated paying taxes to Caesar. Jesus could see right through them. He said “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.” (Mark 12: 17) Meaning that whatever man’s expectations and beliefs this is what you give them which always fulfils the law.

So you owe the bank some money. You could pray to God to clear the debt. While in your reality you affirm that “there are no debts nor loss in God” the banker doesn’t share your optimism. He expects to be paid in a tangible way, currency. So you should expect the energy that dissolves the loan into formlessness to manifests as a reality that the banker can understand. Only then are you in accord; you are debt-free and the banker has his money back.

If you ever follow Jesus’ miracles he healed in various ways, all taking into account the need at the time. There were some that were healed by touch, some by the word, a blind man by spittle and clay, others by touching the hem of his garment, all based on their faith. God, the Father, doing the works through Jesus knows every man’s thoughts and beliefs and gives according to beliefs and expectations.

Sai Baba, the Avatar in India understands that miracles are about fulfilling the law and not breaking it. I remember reading a story about how Baba materialised a Rolex watch for a devotee. Now all Rolex watches have unique numbers. Baba ended up being in two places at the same time; appearing in the shop where he purchased the watch where it was recorded on the sales record, as well as being with the devotee when he materialised the watch. http://scari.org/social_paradox.html You’re probably wondering, why go through all that palaver? Because he wasn’t about to break the law by pilfering the Rolex, he simply created a reality where the watch was paid for. Everybody wins!

Imagine you’ve agreed to call a friend on her mobile at a particular time and she’s waiting for your call. She never receives the call; in her reality you’ve broken the agreement. The next time you meet she is cross with you for not calling and you say: “how could you say I didn’t call you? I spoke to you telepathically, didn’t you get the message?” Her response is bewilderment and anger for not understanding where she’s coming from. If she could communicate telepathically, she wouldn’t have asked you to call her on her mobile, would she? Forgiveness is therefore gaining an understanding to meet your ‘brother’ halfway in his reality even if you’re not in agreement over your methods.

When one is serious about forgiveness and being free from limitations, God in His infinite wisdom, answers our call. Since God is the only reality, God could very well be creating realities where one is given the opportunity to wipe the slate clean. Only God knows how. Our task is to be obedient and trust in the Spirit’s ways, which is not man’s ways. We should also be willing to give our brothers and sisters what they expect rather than what we think they should have.

Only then can we shout: “Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!" (From: I Have a Dream)

Namaste
Enocia

For other writings see Vector8 writings