Vector8 Journals

Saturday, May 01, 2004

We are All Angels

There are so many books been/being written about angels. We tend to think of angels as ethereal colourful beings that occasionally appear to help us in times of needs. Since God is all there is, what are angels but God? And since God is appearing as all of us, who are these angels but you, me, all of us? What we don't realise is how vast our real spirit body is which can expand to others and can even manifest as forms according to someone's expectations.

A while back I watched a programme about how this man in America was driving a truck past this tall apartment building. He describes seeing a woman suddenly appear in front of his truck waving her arms wildly for him to stop and he stops just in time. Right at that moment the man hears a loud thud in the back of his truck. He gets out and finds a toddler in the back of his truck. The toddler has just fallen from the top of the building. When the man returns the toddler to his apartment he finds his grandmother, who is supposed to be looking after the boy, fast asleep. The man is shocked because he knows this woman is the same one who had beckoned him earlier to stop the truck. How could this be? Simple. In the woman's sleep, she had projected herself in her dream to the man to stop the car outside the building so her grandson would be saved. This is astral projection at its best. How cool is that?

Someone sent me a story about the effects of prayer - wish I'd kept a copy. Basically this missionary was in Africa and one night he camps in the forests. The next day he's approached by some men he's been helping and they confess that the night before they were going to rob him because they knew he had money and drugs. Their attempts failed because the missionary had about 15* guards around his tent. (*Can't recall the exact amount). The missionary knows this is impossible as he was alone. When he returns to America he gives his testimony at the next service. It was then the full picture emerged. At the time the missionary was in Africa, a member of the church had this strong desire to pray for the missionary so he got a group together to pray. The people involved in the prayer stood up and they were the same number as the 'guards' that had kept watch over the missionary's camp on that night. So you see another demonstration of how we can appear as guardian angels.

A couple of years ago I had an experience that taught me how we are each other's angels. I was feeling energy coursing up and down my left ankle. I remember meeting a woman the year before who had experienced the same phenomena and we'd discussed it and attributed the sensation to maybe connecting to earth energy. Why was I experiencing this energy now? This continued for a week or so and I forgot about it. At this time I was sharing the house with my mother. She was out for the evening and I thought I would do some meditation. The answerphone was built into the system so even if the phone rings, you're not disturbed as you can't hear the messages. I switched off the phone and television.

I closed my eyes to meditate. I suddenly 'saw' myself walking down a particular road where the woman who shared the energy whatsit lived. I had only been to her house once and I couldn't remember her house number. "Look mate, you know I can't stand conundrums," I said to God. "If you want me to meet up with this woman you're going to have to provide something more tangible like her address and telephone number. What's the point of showing me going to her house when I can't remember how to get there?"

I've always loved cats. My mother at the time had this cat calendar. Even though I knew it was on the wall, I hadn't consciously looked at it. Something told me to look at the calendar. I admired all the cats and kittens and returned to the current month's cat. It was a grey fluffy one with great big eyes. I had this spooky sensation the grey cat was calling out to me. That's it, I'm cracking up. I'm off to bed.

The next day I checked whether there were any messages on the answerphone. There was a frantic message from the same woman with the energy anomaly. She said she'd been trying to get in contact with me for two weeks and finally phoned my healing teacher in Italy to get my number. Her cat was critically ill and not responding to the vet's medication. Could I go and heal him right away? The year before I had given some healing to the cat for gastroenteritis and, being the good healer that I am, I never bothered to keep in touch and find out how the cat was doing. I had simply believed all was well and left it up to her to call if the need arises. Funny how I had completely forgotten about the incident. So a couple of hours later I walked down my friend's road, just as I'd seen in the 'movie' the night before.

My friend told me she'd been praying about the cat and been so desperate for my assistance, as the cat had been healed the year before. She shouted "God help us!" At that very moment I returned her call.

I found the cat lying under a table in the back garden, swaddled up in a blanket. Imagine the shock when I saw it was grey and fluffy just like the cat on the calendar. How could I have forgotten? It was as if the cat was saying to me "you took your time, didn't you?" I apologised for the delay and not listening to my intuition and did what I could. Alas, my desire to help was limited to what I knew at the time; energy healing has its limits. The cat passed away a week later.

My friend and her partner were devastated. The cat was their 'baby'. For days I thought about how to express myself in a way that could ease their grief. Soon I went to a talk about Maitreya and I was drawn to a card and the words spoke to me. I bought the card and posted it to my friend. A couple of days later she rang sounding really upset. Now what? She said when she received the card she was so moved because she felt the cat was right there beside her saying the same words. Her tears were of gratitude for the time she had spent with the cat. She told me she was feeling a lot better and now had a sense of peace. I left it up to her to call me if she required further assistance.

She called a couple of months later to share her good news. For years she'd been trying to get pregnant. Now she was. They had let go of one cat baby and opened themselves up to another baby they could share their love with. I was so thrilled for them and how events had turned out.

The whole episode with my friend taught me the value of being open and how we are each other's angels. I haven't been in touch for a while but now and again I feel energy coursing up my left ankle and I immediately send lots of love to my friend and her family.

I've now become so sensitive that I can 'feel' when someone is thinking about me or need my assistance. It's like feeling this energetic pull. All I do is let Spirit that I Am do the work that is necessary.

So my dear friends, this is a reminder for us to be open. Whether you are aware of it or not, each of you is assisting at a 'multi-dimensional' level. To some you may appear as a beam of light, or even manifest as a form according to the seeker's expectations. This is why it's important to love one another, whether you agree with the other's opinions or choices. Love is unconditional.

Blessing be to all Angelic beings,
Love Enocia