Vector8 Journals

Friday, July 02, 2004

Sealing the Door

I woke up this morning and as I usually do I put out an intention as to what wishes to unfold today. I started thinking about the notion of Individuality versus Oneness. I saw a vision of myself falling into an abyss and at the bottom of this abyss was a door. The Voice told me to go through that door. I did and the door was sealed. The Voice said it is my God-presence and it is sealed forever. Nothing can come through nor can anything go out. I am now living from that Presence. Whatever I create comes from that space and it is Source. The Voice said that this Space contains all Wisdom and all Goodness. I am to trust in it as it unfolds and perfects everything.

The Voice also said that everyone has access to this Presence and is within them. It doesn't mean we are all the same as we are all unique, but that Presence links all in Oneness.

I have to say I've been going back and forth from this Space in the last few months and when I'm in that Space it can get so intense that I feel a bit drowsy. I went to bed early last night because I'm still trying to orient myself to this Space. It feels great to know that this Consciousness is now Mine Forever.

Love always,
Enocia