Vector8 Journals

Friday, November 19, 2004

Are We of the One Mind?

The genetic mind is the equivalent of a universal belief system that penetrates, to varying degrees, the human instrument of all entities. In some, it immobilizes their ability to think original thoughts and feel original feelings. In most, it entrains their belief system to harmonize with the accepted belief systems of the Hierarchy. In a few, it exerts no significant force nor has any bearing on the development of their personal belief system.


...The genetic mind is different from the subconscious or universal mind as it is sometimes referred to in your psychology texts, in that the genetic mind has a peculiar focus on the accumulated beliefs of all the people on a planet from its most distant past to its present time. These accumulated beliefs are actually manipulations of the Hierarchy, which imprint on the genetic mind in order to cast the boundaries of what is acceptable to believe.


So compelling is this manipulation and the boundaries that are imposed by the Hierarchy that virtually no one is aware of the manipulations of their beliefs. (The Genetic Mind)


Have you ever met people who try to make decisions for you based on their beliefs? They think they are doing it for your own good. "We are all One, therefore, my idea of morality is your idea of morality." When you stand firm in your principles, you're considered an iconoclast, a rebel or anti-social. Everyone is free to have their own views and live how they want. I will not stand for anyone imposing their beliefs on me.

What people, who want us to think the same way, don't realise is they are also being manipulated by the "system." Before you know it, you hear people speaking and acting the same way. All forms of uniqueness have been stamped out. Why don't you just make people into robots and get it over and done with?

Imagine you're in a library and you get an urge for chocolate. Suddenly, everyone gets up and leave. What's going on, you wonder? You haven't heard the fire alarm go off. Why are they all leaving? You ask someone and he says he's off to the shops to get some chocolate. Small world, you think! You ask another woman and she says she's going to the shops to buy some chocolate. How bizarre! You ask a third person and he says he's off to get some chocolate. Incredible! Out of curiousity, you follow everyone and sure enough they are all heading off to the local shops. You notice people coming out of the shops eating chocolates. You enter a shop and you see a long queue; each customer is buying chocolate. You notice the shop assistants are also eating chocolate. It is then you realise that your desire for chocolate has inspired everyone to have chocolate.

How did this happen? Because you are the equivalent of the Queen Bee. Thus, whenever you have a thought, the worker bees, humanity, act on your thoughts. How do you feel having so much power over all? If you are a "worker" bee, would you like to be at someone's beck and call all the time? Wouldn't you like to have your own desires?

I'm a big fan of Star Trek. There is a particular alien species called the Borg. The Borgs are half-human and half machine. The Borgs go around assimilating other species. Their objective is to create a perfect One Mind species. All Borgs are connected to this grid system and they all share the same thoughts. Every Borg's objective is to act out the plan of the Borg collective. In a way you are never alone, but you never have any privacy.

I've been thinking, is this what the "hierarchy" referred to in the above quote, want humanity to be like, to have a Borg mentality? I am seeing this happen a lot where the government wants to do our thinking for us, and media companies want to select the kind of programmes we should watch, etc.

Let's return to the people who rushed off to the shops to buy chocolate. They had no desires of their own. Is this how Source, that which I believe is Energy and source of life, wants us to act? What would be the point of experiencing life if we all had the same thoughts and motivations? The game would be over, surely? I'm thinking that reality must have been designed in a way where everyone gets to experience life the way they choose. The plan must be that everyone is Source, while also having unique personalities, in order that there will be infinite experiences. More about our uniqueness later.

If I was designed to have a unique experience, what's all this about humans "falling from Grace," and that we are in lack because we have disobeyed the "Father's will?" If all is Source and Source has designed life so everyone can experience life how they choose, doesn't this mean we are experiencing the one will of Source? Can you be in lack when you are Source? Unless the very people who are teaching others how to live have been feeding their students misinformation, so they can keep people under bondage.

What do I mean by bondage? Bondage come in many ways. You could be led to believe you need a teacher, that you can't know yourself any other way. You could be programmed into believing you are separated from Source because of your self-will, and you have to surrender to the "Father's will," i.e. the programmer's idea of what the "Father's will" is. Maybe the teachers don't know any better and have also been programmed.

Well sod this for a game of soldiers! My bullshit-o-metre can see right through the scam. I see that there is no separation and no fall from Grace. I see that I am Source, have always been Source and will always be Source. The only separation that occurs is those who step in the way acting as teachers to guide humanity back home. I am already home. I am Source. I am to experience life how I choose to, knowing full well who I am. As Source, everyone has a choice. You can choose to experience a live of tests and lessons, or you can have a ball being yourself without limits.

The irony for those who impose their beliefs on others or believing thinking for others is for their highest good is that they are caught in a trap. If it is so ingrained in you that everyone needs everyone else to move forward or attain enlightenment, that is all you are going to experience. So in a way they are only acting out of what they believe to be true, they don't know any better.

Here's another irony. An individual who knows her identity as Source ends up, unwittingly, controlling the collective. How is that possible? The prevalent belief is there is only one Mind. One Mind means just that one Mind which does the thinking for you. When someone realises that she is the One Mind, effectively, she becomes the thinker. So whatever the thinker thinks, the mass will have to obey. It is the belief in One Mind that makes people think that the whole needs everyone in order to succeed. What if that wasn't the case at all? What if we were all individual personality Gods, since we are Infinite Energy/Source. How we experience life is up to us. You can choose to experience what it feels like to be of One Mind, or you opt out of it.

I believe that there isn't just One Mind, but you can create One Mind to achieve a goal. When a group of people are trying to achieve an objective, they are acting with One Mind. This is what also goes on in companies. Each employee has his role within the company and working to fulfil the company's mission statement. But it's a choice you make to be within that setting. When you have had enough or you wish to experience another reality, you can disconnect from that version of One Mind.

What I object to is when people want to force a One Mind view on everyone so they can think the same way in all situations. There is already collective consciousness or One Mind mentality in races, cultures, gender, sexuality, family, politics, philosophies, medicine etc. Now they want us to be One Mind humans. What about our uniqueness. Am I supposed to squander my uniqueness for a One Mind reality?

I believe we are all unique because of my personal experiences. It could be argued that I see people as unique because I have that belief anyway. Be that as it may, this is my experience. Anyway, just last night while I was on the bus, I had a thought about a man I met recently. He's only an acquaintance but he came to mind. A few stops down, he got on the bus. Why had I thought about him? Because I had sensed his energy signature which is uniquely his.

A few days ago I had a thought about my mother's niece. I wondered whether my mother had been in touch with her when her brother died, as she hadn't telephoned. My mother was out at the time so I made a mental note to ask her when she returned. The phone rang while I was having this thought. I let the answer-phone pick it up. Since it is an internal answering system, I couldn't hear who the caller was. Later I asked my mother about her niece. She went to pick up her phone messages and found a message from her niece's partner, who had called at the very same time I had the thought earlier. The interesting thing is I have spoken to her on the phone a few times, but I have never met her in person. Yet I was able to pick up on her signals, albeit through her partner, whom I've never met either. How had I picked up on her signal? Because of its uniqueness.

I pick up people's signals all the time. Many times I choose not to respond or filter out the signals. Just like material science proves we have unique finger prints, I believe we all have energetic "finger prints" which you can read. I am convinced of our uniqueness.

So I no longer buy into the "truth" of the One Mind. I believe you can form One Mind to achieve an objective. People who follow a common pursuit seem to achieve a lot with the One Mind. I believe being of One Mind is a choice you make. It's like joining a political group where you tap into the collective philosophy and you share similar views.This is how various legislations are passed through parliament due to the One Mind consciousness working towards a goal.

Some of us choose to walk alone because we have chosen to disconnect from the One Mind mentality in all forms. Personally, it is because I am so resolute in my uniqueness, the "hierarchy" has no power over me.

"In a few, it exerts no significant force nor has any bearing on the development of their personal belief system." (The Genetic Mind)


I believe there is a purpose for one's uniqueness which is to experience life in all its glory. You have a choice to be in a group or not. I believe the notion of separation is an illusion. I believe to "wake" up to who I am is to realise that I am unique with my own mind which consists of Source + my unique personality. I believe every entity has been created the same way.

I believe we have, during our many experiences, formed groups and alliances which end up creating races and other species. These alliances have helped to create a belief of One Mind, which can make you feel "disconnected" from your unique personality.

Most of all, I believe in my unique personality and Source. It is Source that enables my uniqueness to come into being.

Source + Uniqueness = Experience = Love = Enocia

For other writings see Vector8 writings