Vector8 Journals

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Life Lesson No. 666 - To Get More, Use What You Have

"For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath." (Matthew 25: 29)

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." (John 1: 14)


In my previous Life Lesson, I wrote about how my Yahoo email storage space had been increased to take into account my current needs.

I have a thought. What if my need is the equivalent of my realisation of infinity? Infinity is way too abstract to be applied in a practical way. What if the way to translate the infinite into a concrete form is for me to use what I have and I will receive more? Does this mean I need to give to receive? Yes and no. When I give/or use what I have, it's in my conscious awareness what I have to use or give.

For instance, I've noticed when I have an idea about something, it only becomes more lucid when I write the ideas down. Then I get more understanding and further insights.

In the same way, my email storage appears to demonstrate the above principle to "to get more, use what you have." In theory, my email storage is a zillion megabytes, but this means nothing in practical terms. What's the use of having a zillion megabytes if you're not using it? (Bear in mind, I'm referring to the free email service Yahoo provides, as I'm sure they offer a lot more if you pay). I would imagine Yahoo only gets a fair idea of its users requirements when they show how much they are using the Yahoo facilities. Thus, my storage space is increased as I use it more.

I know that everyone has access to infinite wealth but it remains a theory if you're not practising using what you already have. How does one practise what one has? By experiencing one's identity. I practise by Contemplation, Realisation, Meditation and Imagination. I practise Contemplation when I am writing and sharing ideas about how I experience my truth. I practise Realisation when my contemplations give me insights into who I am. I practise Meditation when I am still. I practise Imagination when I am visualising myself as Energy. As I practise being who I am, which is the same as using what I have, I am translating the Infinite, abstract, into the concrete. This way, Spirit is made flesh.

At least, this is my theory of Life Lesson no. 666.

Love always,
Enocia

For other writings see Vector8 writings