Vector8 Journals

Friday, December 03, 2004

Alternate Realities

I've heard a lot about alternate realities or alternate universes. I sometimes feel as if I'm living in an alternate earth compared to other people. I only have to read the newspapers or watch the news and I can see evidence of alternate realities. My mother and I definitely live in alternate universes in that we have our own views of reality. When she's not feeling well she goes to a doctor and takes tablet. In my reality, I remind myself I am Energy and let the Energy become health or whatever, and it is so. You don't have to die or be an ET to experience an alternate reality. You can experience it now.

Recently, I wrote an article called To Get More, Use What You Have, where I discussed whether infinity, as an abstract concept, is translated into the concrete when one makes use of one's resources. I cited the fact that Yahoo had increased my email storage as a demonstration of this principle.

I'm also aware that there are other free email providers who give their customers a lot more storage space. One example is Google. A while back, a friend sent me an invitation to create a Gmail that would give me storage capacity of 1000 mb, a lot more than Yahoo's current 250 mb. I couldn't activate my account with the browser I was using at the time. By the time I got round to activating it, it had expired. (Sorry EJ!) Another friend with Gmail has sent me another invite and I have now got a Gmail, which has a lot more resources. So you could say, I now have the opportunity to express more of who I am.

What is my point here? My new email account with Google is an example of an alternate reality. Whatever I think is true, can be easily refuted in another reality. This is why I never let myself become complacent. It's impossible for me to get complacent anyway because there is always a part of me showing me other ways of being. I wrote in another article, Only One Exists that my awareness is omnipresent, which is always sending me information when I need it. My friends with Gmail are my omnipresent awareness reminding me of an alternative solution. Come to think of it, my writings are examples of living in alternate realities, from one day to the next.

I believe alternate realities are one's Self feeding back data. If you follow up on the signals, you create the reality as a physical reality. In other words the alternate reality that is already present in the eternal now is made visible. Why do you think people talk about creating heaven on earth? Because they have an awareness that an alternate reality exists. Maybe if people took it to the next level and knew that the alternate reality exists now, it will be made manifest.

It is written in the scriptures:

"The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD." (Isaiah 65: 25)


Do you think the writer was on a trip when he wrote this? In a way he was, he was experiencing an alternate reality which exists in the eternal now. I know a reality of man co-existing with what we consider to be wild animals exists now, and can be made visible in this 3-D reality. I've read accounts of humans co-existing with wild animals. Here's one example:

"I then began to ask questions and Emil showed me that he was able to call the birds to him and direct their flight while they were in the air; that the flowers and trees would nod to him; that the wild animals would come to him fearlessly. He parted two jackals that were fighting over the body of a smaller animal that they had killed and were feeding upon. When he approached them they stopped fighting and put their heads in his outstretched hands in perfect trust, then resumed their meal in quiet. He even gave me one of the young wild creatures to hold in my hands. He then said to me, "This is not the mortal self, the self you see, that is able to do these things. It is a truer, deeper self. It is what you know as God, God within me, God the Omnipotent One working through me, that does these things. Of myself, the mortal self, I can do nothing. It is only when I get rid of the outer entirely and let the actual, the I AM, speak and work and let the great Love of God come forth that I can do these things that you have seen. When you let the Love of God pour through you to all things, nothing fears you and no harm can befall you."" (Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East)


Even in a reality that is experienced purely on the physical, five senses, level, there are infinite possibilities, let alone when you open yourself up to other realms. Everything is possible if you can figure it out or believe it is.

I like reading about people who have transcended earth as a physical reality and have realised that the universe is Energy. These people let Energy do the work. It's not enough for me to read about these people though, I need to experience Energy doing the work for myself. I have witnessed instant manifestations in my life. Even if I had only one experience of Energy at work, I will still have the evidence that it is possible.

There are those who might think I'm living in an alternate reality and it is not likely to happen within the mass consciousness of humanity, or it will only occur once you have passed away. If that is what you believe to be your reality, then so be it. I prefer to experience new possibilities that I know exist now.

In a universe of infinite possibilities, is there anything one can hold on to? Is there an ultimate reality? I only know what I know, which might not be the ultimate truth, for all I know, if you know what I mean. (smile) I believe ultimate Reality to be Source/Energy/Silence. This is my true identity and it is what I am experiencing. I therefore live by a few principles.

Source/Energy/Love is all there is.

There is no such thing as failure/success, or good/evil, only different creations.

There is always a solution, or an alternate reality, if you're open to it.


I know that all is Energy appearing as different forms. I trust in Energy to take care of my needs. Whether I listen to advice is a different story. For instance, as I don't have a watch or use an alarm clock, I trust in Energy to wake me up every morning at the same time, and it is so. Whether I get out of bed or drift off to sleep and make myself late is another matter.

In an alternate reality, I see my Gmail storage space filled up with articles and stories about my life experiences, yet, I'm not impressed at all. Do you want to know why? Because I know that my experiences are only a tip of the iceberg of the infinitude of Self. They don't call me Infinity for nothing, you know!

I am Infinite Possibilities,
Enocia

For other writings see Vector8 writings