Vector8 Journals

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

A Christmas Message

"All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." (John 1: 3-5)
One thing I love about this period are Christmas lights. I love looking at Christmas decorations on shop windows and admiring lights on the streets. Oxford Street in London, that is usually heaving with shoppers, has strobe lights that remind me of the movie, Star Wars. Any moment now I expect a star ship to land in Oxford Street and Luke Skywalker to shout "Merry Christmas!" The strobe lights also remind me of a movie projector, making shoppers seem like extras on an epic movie.

At some point during my bus journey yesterday evening into town, the windows got steamy. I could have wiped the window to get a better view, but I thought it would be fun to see the world in this way. All I could make out were lights from cars, shop windows, street lights and Christmas lights, while the barely discernible shoppers were beings of light moving at incredible speed.

I believe the manifest universe is nothing but Light, not as we experience light on Earth, but the brightest Light you can imagine. This Light is what brings formless ideas into forms. This Light is the Christ, the way Source is made manifest.

The Light is Perfection.
The Light is Love.
The Light is Peace.
The Light is Truth.
The Light is Life.

It is this Light that brings peace and harmony to the human experience.

The religious significance behind Christmas is supposed to be about remembering and celebrating the birth of the personality called Jesus, who it is believed, was/is the Christ. I believe anyone who realises that the manifest world is Light is Christ-conscious. Anyone who realises his identity is Light is the Christ. Thus, it is not only Jesus who has attained Christ-consciousness, but many have and many more continue to do so.

My message to anyone reading this is to remember who you are. As you celebrate Christmas (if you do celebrate), remember that though there is only One Light, that Light is right where you are.

You are the Light of the world.

Happy Holidays!

Love Enocia

For other writings see Vector8 writings