Vector8 Journals

Monday, December 20, 2004

I am Boundless Light

"Everything comes from Intelligence. There is nothing but Unity; there is nothing but Freedom; there is nothing but Completeness; there is nothing but Totality. Begin at the beginning and reason this out, time about time, until all doubt disappears. It is necessary that each one do this for himself.

"Such is the power of right thinking that it cancels and erases everything unlike itself. It answers every question, solves all problems, is the solution to every difficulty. It is like the sunlight of Eternal Truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing all life in a celestial glory. It is the Absolute with which we are dealing and nothing less." (Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes, p. 128)
"God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." (1 John 1: 5)
Last night, before going to sleep, I meditated on Oneness. The moment I thought "only One exists" I couldn't feel my body. I had no sense of beginning or ending, I felt like the vastness of the Universe and beyond.

I fell asleep but kept waking up out of my dreams. It was as if the thoughts necessary for me to experience dreams were being erased. And where there is no dream, I am awake in Reality. Was I experiencing the Truth of Reality?

When I have studied Truth teachings, I have pondered over what the One Love, Truth, Power and Life means. I know intellectually that where there is only one Power, there is no opposition to the One Power. Where there is no opposition, there has to be complete Harmony. How Harmony manifests might be interpreted as Love, Freedom, Bliss, Truth, Abundance, Perfection and Beauty.

Why not test out how it feels like to be the One having life without any preconceived ideas? Why not let the essence of the One reveal itself?

It is this morning. My bus is caught up in a traffic jam. Instead of thinking about being stuck and how long my journey is taking, I see myself as the radiant Sun shining its light on all forms. Incidentally, I've noticed the sun is shining brighter than usual this morning. I can't seem to get away from the sun's glare. It is as if I am seeing the sun for the first time. The rays speak to me about my nature as Freedom, boundless energy. I lap up the sun's rays until I feel weightless. Soon, the traffic melts away into nothingness. Or is it Freedom is being expressed as nothingness that manifests in the physical realm as "no traffic?"

As I write this I realise the traffic jam represents my own life. I have felt stuck in some areas of my life. I am actually been shown that I am already Freedom. I am boundless Light. How can I be stuck when I am freedom?

Holmes has also written:

"Spirit makes things out of Itself by becoming the thing it makes. There is no effort in the process." (Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes, p. 132)
I am becoming myself: the Light that has no darkness. I'm letting the Light permeate me and do what Light does best: bring light into all areas of my life.

I am Light,
Enocia

For other writings see Vector8 writings