Vector8 Journals

Friday, December 24, 2004

Law and Love

"Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right.

"Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

"Love never ends; as for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away." (1 Corinthians 13: 4-8)
For weeks now I've been seeing this lovely man on the bus and exchanging smiles. He's always been with his girlfriend. I've often thought it would be nice to have a proper chat with him. The magical universe arranged it this morning so we could ride on the bus alone together and have a proper chat about life. I found out he is from Poland and his name is Magic (this is not the Polish spelling). (Smile)

We discussed what his experiences in the UK were like compared to life in Poland, and how baffled he was over the laws in the UK which seem to favour one group over another. I said to my friend that human laws are chaotic. The same law that is appropriate one minute will no longer be appropriate under a different situation.

The moral laws are ostensibly to create order in society, but they are based on beliefs in fear and disharmony. The rise of many professions are based on disharmony. Where will a doctor be if man didn't believe his body fights against him? Where will solicitors and the police be if man didn't believe he was both good and evil? Need I go on? I'm sure you get the picture.

The human idea of laws is about passing judgments, which ends up making people have more faith in disunity than unity. Do you think any human law would have got me together with my friend on the bus? I believe a higher "law" was at work, that of Love.

I believe there are three laws.

1. You are free to choose - Love or fear.
2. You attract what you believe to be true.
3. Where there is Love, there are no laws.

Because I know Love to be the only Real, I see man-made laws as unreal and having no power.

Love is under no rules or conditions.
Love doesn't judge.
Love accepts all.
Love is boundless freedom.

I am Love,
Enocia

For other writings see Vector8 writings