Vector8 Journals

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

My Alarm Clock

This morning, I woke up around 7.30 am, which was slightly earlier than usual. I wasn't ready to get up just yet. I put out an intent that I wanted to be woken up in 15 minutes. I went back to sleep.

I had a dream that I was with an old friend and we were walking around chatting. In the distance, I saw a house about two storeys high. The front of the house had a veranda. Someone was standing on the veranda holding up a banner with words written on it. As I couldn't make out the words, I asked my friend to read them to me.

My friend said, "the banner is saying, 'Wake up Enocia!'"

I woke up from the dream and saw that it was exactly 7.45 am.

I was still drowsy and asked to be woken up at 8 o'clock. This time, there were no preambles; I opened my eyes at exactly 8 o'clock.

Isn't it amazing the many creative ways there are for me to wake myself up?

Have a lovely day!

Love Enocia

For other writings see Vector8 writings