Vector8 Journals

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Only One Exists

"I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight." (Isaiah 45: 2)

"And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear." (Isaiah 65: 24)


Only One Exists. It is my belief and what I hold to be true. What do I mean?

I believe the Universe is One Source of formless Energy, which is manifested as different forms in order to express Self. I am this Energy from my perspective only. In every moment, I am the One expressing life.

I believe every entity is the One expressing Source in its own unique way.

Being the One means only I exist. It is always I speaking to myself. I, as Enocia, am present everywhere in every form. Let's say a man, I've never met before, sits besides me. I am not the man next to me but I am my awareness of myself within this man. A week later, I have a thought about the same man and he immediately pops up, from nowhere. How did I conjure him up? It was I, within the person, sending myself his energy signals (thoughts), of course.

I am a huge fan of Star Trek. The crew are explorers, whose mission is to "boldly go where no one has gone before." Similarly, I have projected my awareness out to explore all realities and feed back what they've discovered. Together we are One.

How do I prevent myself from being overwhelmed with all that data? I don't have to have a conscious awareness of them all. I simply need to trust in myself that all I need is within me and are being made consciously available when needed.

So, when I have a thought to do something, it is the equivalent of me sending out my explorers out on my mission. They do all they can to fulfil my mission. My troopers work in unison and are always at one with my will. I am the Father-Mother in command. Haha!

Do my troopers always follow my orders? Yes they do without judgment. They follow whatever I believe to be true. If what is manifested is higgledy-piggledy, I don't blame the messengers. I regard what is manifested as useful feedback. It is up to me to change my mind and give my troopers new commands.

Only One exists. Imagine living in a world where no one exists but you. You can be anything you want because...you're the one in charge. You can consciously create any dream you like.

I am so loving my dreams.

Only I exist,
Enocia

For other writings see Vector8 writings