Vector8 Journals

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Perspectives

Do you ever see someone for who they are? Let's say you're looking at an individual from a physical standpoint. We are so used to seeing people from the back or from the front and sometimes in profile. But the body is multi-dimensional now.

The computer I'm working on is multi-dimensional: front and back, up and down, left and right, inside and outside and all of it experienced at once.

I apply the principle of multi-dimension to my writings. I tackle various sides to the argument then I step outside so I can see the topic from a big picture perspective. From a big picture level, I can see everything is just perfect.

This is how I see myself. I have different sides to me which I also bring out in my writings. But the real me is when I step out of the dimensions of time and space. Only then can I experience the me that is timeless, the me that knows it all, the me that is not bothered by anything, the me that is all, the me that knows all is well.

I am All There Is,
Enocia

For other writings see Vector8 writings