Vector8 Journals

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Some Thoughts about Harmony

"And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. (Genesis 2: 15-17)

Star date - yesterday evening.

I'm on a bus riding into town. As it's a long journey, I'm having a shut eye. I wake up with sharp pains in my left foot. I realise that my foot has been resting against the heater, which is blasting out hot hair. My mind has interpreted heat as pain. This is not happening! Everything is Energy. If everything is Energy, why should one thing be experienced as different unless I have programmed myself that this is the case. In other words, my mind is full of hot air! (smile) My foot is Energy. The pain immediately disappears.

Source/Energy is all there is. In Source there are no distinctions. I don't accept the notion that there are different kinds of energies. Energy is Energy. While things appear to be different, I am not distracted from the fundamental truth that all is made of the same stuff. Distraction leads one to experience illusions.

One of the biggest illusions is that there are vibrations. It's very easy to think in terms of vibrations because everything seems to vibrate. My heart beats, my pulse is racing, I'm breathing in and out, my thoughts are whizzing around, the car engine purrs, etc. There appears to be different types of thoughts: some make you happy and others make you sad. I can even sense/read thoughts coming from A or from B. These are examples of vibrations, but do they really exist or are they not part of the dream?

What do I mean by dream? The dream is any reality where you are experiencing forms, regardless whether one is experiencing them as real or not. Right now, I appear to be in London. I am also aware of a friend living in Ireland. London and Ireland are both dream realms. It doesn't matter whether someone thinks he is living in planet Intredium, that is a billion light years away, it is still a dream realm. All dreams are thought projections though they may seem very real to people living in that particular reality. My sleep dreams appear very much like I'm living in other realities but they are dreams that I have created in my mind.

In order to experience the dream, you have to have an individuality, your own unique way of experiencing Source/Energy. This is perfectly reasonable. Isn't it possible, however, that the same individuality is what leads one into experiencing illusions?

All is Energy. I experience Energy as stillness i.e. no movements, no thoughts, no vibrations. The moment a thought comes into being, I'm back in the world of creations aka dream realms. This is why I experience sleep as going from the dreamless state of no vibrations, to the dream state of thought vibrations/creations.

It is written in the scriptures:

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." (Genesis 1: 1-3)

The above quote is basically describing the process of creation. It is the movement of the formless "without form and void" to the form of creation "heaven and earth."

I believe vibration is man's way of trying to interpret Energy, trying to make it right or wrong; good or bad. Vibration is man eating from the "tree of knowledge of good and evil."

When I studied energy healing, we were taught there were different types of energies. It was believed that light energy refracts into different colours, whereby some colours are suitable for different chakras (energy wheels) and some are not. This is why when chakras are represented on the human energy body, each chakra has its own colour. This idea makes perfect sense if you see your body in parts. I don't agree with this at all. My body is not in parts. I am infinite Energy.

Some practitioners and patients of Energy healing describe Energy as having different textures and feelings. One's interpretation has nothing to do with the truth of Energy. Energy is neither positive or negative, nor is it hot or cold. Energy simply is.

People talk about trying to resolve the world's ill and why there is no lasting peace on earth; or why there is poverty and destruction for some and abundance for others. These are the results of one's perception of reality. I am Energy. Everything is Energy. Look around you. Can you not see that you're immersed in infinite abundance? People think of wealth in terms of minerals, oil, money and stuff. Real wealth, which everyone has access to, is Energy. Everything is Energy. There is no good or bad Energy but Energy.

Resolving the world's ills, as many define it, is so simple. All you have to do is realise that since all is Energy, there can be nothing opposing anything since all is one and the same. Imagine if anyone I come across has my face and body. Would I expect people looking like me to be against me? Of course not! Only if I'm into fighting myself will I expect a fight. In the same way, I see everyone and every object as Energy. All there is is Source and Consciousness.

Each of us is Consciousness that directs Energy to take forms.My experience of life is always through mind. People and objects appear to be outside of me, but they are actually occurring in my mind. This is why I only notice things or people that are meaningful to me. It is always my perception of reality that I am witnessing as creation.

The world can be transformed if everyone went round seeing all as Energy. While we all have our own desires and motivations, we are always going to be in harmony no matter what our desires because it is Energy doing the work of creation.

I see all as Energy and you know what happens, there is harmony, as I define harmony of course. Why is there harmony? Because Energy cannot oppose Energy. Only if I were to regard Energy as negative or positive, would I expect disharmony manifesting as conflicts, suffering or whatever one's definition of conflict is. When I realise that all is Energy, everything is perfect. I, as consciousness, can use the Energy forms to experience life.

If I wish to experience a new reality, I only have to speak to Energy to become the experience. I don't get attached to forms because no form is more than another. All forms are Energy. I could speak to this computer to heal someone and it is so. Why? Because the computer is Energy. I can ask my finger to do the same, because my finger is Energy. My handbag, the computer, my body, a car, people, trees, everything is one and the same, Energy.

I'm walking home and pondering over these ideas. I notice a man about to get into his car. He offers me a lift. I say that I am nearly home and thank him for offering. A perfect demonstration of Energy saying hello to Energy.

It is impossible for me to be swayed by forms. I expect my experiences to be harmonious because all is Energy. All is the same, Source/Energy. To experience life I have consciousness. Each of us has been given our own unique vantage point/consciousness to experience life but underneath there is nothing going on but Energy.

The most important thing is I don't have to think about how things are going to work out. Once I've put the intent out, I trust in Energy to appear as the reality I wish to experience.

All is Energy.

I am Energy,
Enocia

For other writings see Vector8 writings