Vector8 Journals

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Letting the Formless Be Formless

"For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure." (Philippians 2: 13)
I have never understood why people do body workouts. I've tried various forms of exercises over the years. First of all, I tried aerobics which I believed would keep me fit and healthy. After a while, I stopped going; there was just too much pain and too little pleasure for my liking. I have tried Yoga only once and I felt nauseous after. I vowed never to put my body through such trauma. I've had one session of Tai Chi but I thought it was way too slow for the fast pace I was living at the time. The instructor tactfully suggested that maybe Tai Chi wasn’t my path. While I practised Pranic Healing, I also practised Twin Heart Meditation and Arhatic Yoga which come with preparatory exercises. While I found the exercises fun, I couldn't be bothered to keep doing them as I don't enjoy rituals. Besides I also stopped practising those meditations and preferred doing my own form of meditation.

As a matter of fact, apart from walking, I don't do any other form of exercise.

Last night I felt very restless in bed. I have felt this restlessness for a while. There were pins and needles on my legs and my skin itched like mad. I decided to meditate and get out of my body. Then I had an urge to stand up. I closed my eyes. A voice told me to relax and go with the flow. I felt my body move. Various parts of the body moved in slow motion. I had no control, I just moved as the Spirit moved me. I lost all sense of where I was. I have no idea how long the movements lasted for. I only knew that I was the formless Energy seeking expression. I went to lie down again but the Energy wouldn't let me. I continued with the movements until I felt the need to lie down.

I've recently felt the need to do more walking again. I haven't felt tired as I let Energy move through and as me.

It's interesting how we can devise different exercises and techniques in order to open ourselves to Energy or for the Energy to flow through us. There are really no techniques; just let the formless be formless. It is only natural since all forms are Universal Energy in manifestation.

I am Energy,
Enocia