Vector8 Journals

Friday, February 25, 2005

Then is Now and Now is Then - Part 2

""I Am" is the present tense for all time."Christ in You
In the previous article, Then is Now and Now is Then, I discussed how the miracles that Jesus performed 2,000 years ago are still relevant now. One only needs to remember there is only one now, one Christ Mind that is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Christ is God in manifestation. While Jesus realised himself as Christ and had power to heal, cast out demons, teach etc, Jesus was manifesting aspects of the Christ. The Christ is Infinite Self expressing Its nature as love, peace, harmony, abundance, beauty, perfection, wisdom and power. Is any man able to unfold all aspects of the Christ? I believe in every epoch, God is revealing Himself anew according to the individual's purpose. You have someone like Mary Baker Eddy, founder of the Christian Science religion and author of Science and Health, who revealed the healing principles that anyone can apply for self-healing or healing others. You have Joel Goldsmith (Infinite Way) who revealed how one can live as the Presence. Then you have Babaji, referred to as the Yogi-Christ of Modern India, who brought Kriya Yoga to the west via his disciples Lahiri Mahasaya, Yukteswar and Paramahansa Yogananda as documented in Autobiography of a Yogi.

Various attributes of Christ are also being revealed in the many accounts of near-death experiences, out of body experiences, and other mystical experiences. These experiences demonstrate not only that life is eternal but that Love is the only real.

When I read about how others are expressing God I realise more of who I am. You see, it makes no difference what period one is living in as God is present in all time. Christ consciousness is realising oneness with the one "I" that is God. Thus, when Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, it is "I" raising Lazarus from the dead. When Babaji materialises a golden palace in the Himalaya, it is "I" materializing a palace in the Himalaya. No wonder Jesus says to his disciples the following:

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."(John 14: 12)
Jesus was aware that there are going to be others who will express more of Christ because the more people who express their identities as Christ, the more of Christ we all have and the more we know of ourselves.

To know all that we are as Christ, we must let go of the idea of having an individual mind or that we are separated by time and space. There is only one Presence expressing through all in all time. Thus, when one has triumphed it is everyone's triumph. When one has realised Self it is all of us realising Self.

Each of us is the totality of the Infinite Self that is Christ.

I am Infinite Self,
Enocia