Vector8 Journals

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Why I Declare "No Cause"

"In all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8: 37-39)
Recently I have been focused on the principle of "no cause." The Spirit has guided me to deny all causes. What does this mean? When I deny all causes I am saying that no human cause or material laws be they in thoughts, emotions, words or deeds have any power. Denying all cause is reducing all forms to their essence, Universal Love. Universal Love is the uncaused which is ever-existing and has no beginning or end.

The uncaused is my identity that was never born nor can She ever die.

When I watch or read the news and hear about wars and disasters I simply deny the cause. I know that Love is.

No matter what is going on around me, distressing or pleasurable, I deny the cause. Love is.

My work is to deny the cause. How the uncaused translates in human form is not my concern; I trust that Universal Love knows what human needs are. Neither am I concerned about how Universal Love is manifested.

There is no cause.

All there is is the Uncaused Universal Love.

All my love,
Enocia

Related article: There is No Cause