Vector8 Journals

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Dissolving All Into the Light

I once watched an episode of Star Trek The Next Generation when the crew were on a planet and they ended up being chased by a light entity. The entity consumed everything in sight and I mean EVERYTHING. Some of the crew were lost. The episode was about how they managed to survive and defeat this light entity. I actually quite like that concept of Light consuming all into itself.

I have been practising a daily ritual of dissolving everything into the Light. It's the last thing I do before going to sleep and the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning. The purpose being that the formless Light/Source transmutes all experiences into Itself, that any energies that were inadvertently misused would be dissolved, and that the original intention remains true to the Light from which the experiences originate.

In my mind's eye I see the brightest Light and I raise all words, thoughts and deeds I've held to be true, no matter how true they seem to be at the time, into the Light; I raise all encounters and relationships I have had during the day into the Light; I raise all of my experiences into the Light. I raise anything I have written that day, all ideas and thought-forms into the Light.

I surrender all past experiences and relationships into the Light

I surrender my perception of earth into the Light.

I surrender what my idea of life is into the Light.

I surrender my notion of God/Love/Spirit into the Light.

I surrender who I think I am into the Light.

I end up with nothing but the formless Light.

I see the formless Light transmuting all my experiences into Itself and starting with a clean slate each day.

I trust in the infinite Light to unfold experiences that are like Itself.

I now surrender this piece into the Light.

Enocia