Vector8 Journals

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The Hologram

"The Cosmic Director has written His own plays, and assembled the tremendous casts for the pageant of the centuries. From the dark booth of eternity, He pours His creative beam through the films of successive ages, and the pictures are thrown on the screen of space. Just as the motion-picture images appear to be real, but are only combinations of light and shade, so is the universal variety a delusive seeming. The planetary spheres, with their countless forms of life, are naught but figures in a cosmic motion picture, temporarily true to five sense perceptions as the scenes are cast on the screen of man's consciousness by the infinite creative beam.

A cinema audience can look up and see that all screen images are appearing through the instrumentality of one imageless beam of light. The colorful universal drama is similarly issuing from the single white light of a Cosmic Source. With inconceivable ingenuity God is staging an entertainment for His human children, making them actors as well as audience in His planetary theater."Autobiography of a Yogi
In the sci-fi TV series, Star Trek Voyager, the ship's doctor is a hologram. He's actually one of my favourite characters. What I find so funny about his character is he tries so hard to be a human. He believes acting like a human will give him immense freedom. The result is he ends up having the biggest ego going. Hahaha!

I love the analogy of the universe as a "motion-picture." The movie reel represents infinite Source. The projector is one's consciousness which makes the choice as to what one experiences. What is projected is a holographic representation of Source or what one believes is a holographic representation of Source. The hologram is no more real than the actors you see on a movie screen. Human suffering is the result of identification with the many holograms.

For instance, last week I felt as if I had put on weight. I stood on the scale and it confirmed I had put on 7 pounds. Shock horror! How could this have happened? There is no cause, right? The only choice I had was to revert to Source. I immersed myself in Source and connected to the motion picture of myself looking 7 pounds lighter. Next, I ran this movie through the projector by affirming that "I am 8 stones" (112 pounds). This was then projected "on the "screen of space." The weight fell off effortlessly. I am now back to my ideal holographic figure.

Why, you may wonder, didn't I try to change the hologram? When you are watching a movie at the cinema and there is a problem with the movie, you don't try to change the movie at the audience level. The movie is already perfect. You trust in the operator to project the movie for all to enjoy. This is why it's pointless changing one's life at the human level. Human experiences, that which we perceive through our senses, are holograms or light projections. I didn't go on a diet because I know that all food products are holograms. If you don't like what you are experiencing go to Source, where there are infinite ways of being, and then project the hologram that closely matches your ideals.

Yup, life in forms are holograms. They are fun to experience as long as I remember that they are not real.

With love,
The Hologram Enocia