Vector8 Journals

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My Ways are Not Your Ways

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55: 8-9)
I believe life is about making choices, doing it my way, the human way, and having to take responsibility for everything; or doing it My way, the way of Spirit, and being at peace. Here are a few examples of why the human way is not like Spirit.

Humans need to eat to have energy.
Spirit quickens the body without need for sustenance unless you choose to eat.

Humans need to work hard to achieve a goal whether physically or mentally.
Spirit manifests in an instant.

Humans need to take pills and potions to maintain health.
Spirit is perfection; sickness and health are meaningless.

Humans need to travel through time and space.
Spirit is omnipresence; travelling is meaningless.

Humans need to communicate with others using various methods including psychic means.
Spirit is omniscience; communication is meaningless.

Humans need.
Spirit is all there is; need is meaningless.

Humans are born.
Spirit is unborn/undying.

Humans create or dream up many realities.
Spirit unfolds what already is.

Humans believe they have their own mind.
Spirit knows all is One.

Humans believe they have a separate existence.
Spirit knows nothing exists apart from Spirit.

Humans are mortals.
Spirit is immortal.

I don't believe there is any such thing as a mortal. There are only immortals acting like mortals.

I am Spirit,
Enocia

Related articles: The Mortal is Immortal; Spirit Man, Natural Man and Gifts of the Spirit