Vector8 Journals

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

What is True Guidance?

This happened yesterday on a bus ride.

Here I am minding my own business, or so I think, when I have an idea to get off the bus and catch a different bus. I wonder where I can catch that bus? What am I thinking? Why would I want to get off this bus which is taking me where I want to go?

I hear the same question coming from a boy who is asking the bus driver where to catch the same bus. Stone me! I've picked up on the boy's intention and presumed it is what I should be doing.

This is the snag about being of the One Mind. If you are not careful you'll find yourself being tossed from pillar to post trying to fulfill different thoughts emerging within. This is why it's important to have a purpose, at least one for this Spirit personality called Enocia. This way, when I get an idea that is not part of my plan, I know I am reading the intention of another me. I can then decide whether to act or not.

To avoid getting sidetracked best for me to be in silence; all thoughts are dissolved and one is guided in silence.

I am minding my own business from now on,
Enocia