Vector8 Journals

Monday, May 09, 2005

The Consuming Fire

"For our God is a consuming fire." (Hebrews 12: 29)
I am the all consuming Fire that is Divine Love. When called upon, I transmute all creations unlike me to be like me. Nothing is too large or small for me. And there is no need for any preparation, just call upon me and I am there. But you must surrender to me completely.

The writer has experienced my presence as sparks of electricity on her body which she finds very painful at times, as if she is on fire. Know that this is due to her perception.

I am cool if you expect coolness; I am hot if you expect heat; I am electrifying if you expect electricity. I recommend that you let go of all definitions and expectations and accept me as I am. Even the colour, purple, is how the writer perceives me but as she feels happy with seeing me as purple, that is OK with me.

I am the all consuming fire that is Love. Call upon me and I am at your service.

And another thing, I am You.

All My Love,
The Consuming Fire Enocia