Vector8 Journals

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

My Pet Hates

I have two pet hates. Aaargh! Aaargh!

The first pet hate is cliffhangers i.e. television programmes or movies that come in parts. They leave you wondering what happened to the characters. Sometimes you have to wait months for the next part or, in the case of a movie like Star Wars, you have to wait years for the prequels. Aaargh!

Keeping people waiting is getting people to believe in time. There is no time. Time is an illusion. There is nothing to wait for! Aaargh!

The next pet hate is those who profess to be God's mediators.

"Trust in me and I'll lead the way home to God."
"Trust in me and I'll teach you the word of God."
"Trust in me and I'll tell you how to live your life."

No thank you, I need no mediator to God.

For one to trust in a mediator, one has to believe one is apart from God. Everything and everyone is God. Since there is only God why does one need a mediator? I trust in myself. Aaargh!

There you have it, my two pet hates.

Aaargh! Aaargh!

Aaargh,
Enocia