Vector8 Journals

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Staying Connected to the Grid and Being the Grid

"Quantum objects become increasingly granular or refined until they become pure light energy and cease to have mass. They are not of physical reality, but rather of a pure-state energy. This energy is further segmented into octaves of vibration. In other words, this light energy vibrates, and just like music, there are fundamentals and harmonics. The harmonics resonate with the fundamental energy vibration and the whole energy packet sings like a choir--except its voice is light.

"This singing, if you will, is the equivalent of a consciousness that pervades all matter--every physical object in the entire universe." Wingmakers
You're sitting in the dark when a friend pops round. "Why are you sitting in the dark, don't you have electricity?" she asks.
"Electricity? What's that then?"
"Surely you know what electricity is. It's when you connect to a power grid of energy that gives everyone light."
"I don't know if I am connected or not."
"Here let me see." Your friend flicks a light switch and the room comes to light.
"See, you already had light, you just needed to connect to the energy grid. Flicking this switch like this connects you."
"I didn't realise. Thank you," you say. "I don't know what came over me; how could I have forgotten I had electricity?"

The above is the equivalent of what happens when one identifies oneself as only human. When one looks for a cause in the human realm, one is sitting in darkness with electricity but not realising this. As the scriptures put it,

"In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." (John 1: 4-5)
I like to think of Source as a Grid of fine filaments of light that are not discernible by the senses. The analogy that comes to mind is a tree. A tree is firmly rooted to the earth and its branches are reaching out to connect with other trees. I see my body as a tree with my body firmly rooted in the Grid but my identity is the entire Grid. This Grid is the One, the substance of all. When you know yourself as the One, you are All There Is.

Now, as the saying goes, "you can't have your cake and eat it too." In other words, as the biblical Jesus teaches,

"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." (Matthew 6: 24)
You have to choose whether you identify yourself as human or the Light Grid. I find that the human experience disconnects you from the Grid. For instance, while I was pondering these ideas yesterday, I suddenly had the most awful stomach ache as if I was going to be sick. The human way is to wonder what the cause is, whether it is something I'd eaten, a thought I or someone else share etc. I wasn't going to go down that path. I sat quietly and imagined myself as the Grid. The pain left me.

The Light Grid is Life that is complete and whole. It is infinite Source. There are no hierarchies in the Grid. Everyone has access to the Grid; it's a matter of connecting to the Grid and knowing who you are. To continuously be the Grid one has to abandon all other ideas. If you choose this path, the world will continue to test you. We're all used to looking for solutions in forms. Whether it is a health problem, finances, work, relationships, we've got into the habit of looking for a cause either in matter, emotions or thoughts. But to live as the Grid, one has to continuously depend on and see the Grid as one's identity and Source.

Last night, I discussed the Grid with my mother. She immediately compared the Grid to connecting to electricity. At the time she was watching the "God Channel" on satellite. She complained that there was nothing worth watching and was about to switch channels. I noticed the opening sequence of a programme about to start had the word "connect." I pointed this out to my mother and suggested that we watch the programme. A woman came on and was teaching her viewers how to let go of obstacles, "boxes," by trusting in Jesus Christ. At one point she talked about "God switching the light on." My mother stared at me in amazement and we laughed.

In a way, the Christian teacher and I we were thinking along the same lines though I don't follow any religion because I don't need a mediator to connect to and be the Grid.

I believe each of us can connect to the Grid by intending it so. When we do, we get to experience what it means to be the One in our own unique ways. Right now there are only a few people living as the Grid and their thoughts are influencing the masses. This is a great irony because people complain about how the media, society and politics manipulate the masses. They seek truth in spiritual teachings, religions and other disciplines and find themselves caught in the same trap. If you are not prepared to take responsibility to be the Grid yourself, you will end up being a follower of someone else's doctrines and be manipulated, albeit these "teachers" mean well.

Imagine a universe when each of us is living as the Grid and living lives of pure genius. Imagine a life where all supplies come from the Grid. Imagine a world where you can unfold whatever reality you choose through the Grid. All it takes is knowing you are the Grid and trusting in the Grid.

Anyone care to join me?

I am the Grid,
Enocia

Following are a few references to the Grid in the scriptures:

"...choose you this day whom ye will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." (Joshua 24: 15)
"Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness." (Isaiah 55: 1-2)
"Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned." (John 15: 4-6)