Vector8 Journals

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Trusting in Guidance

"I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel." (Isaiah 45: 2-3)
What is guidance? How do I know when to trust in guidance?

It's earlier today and I'm on the bus to my local library. I am sitting downstairs. Just as I am about to get off I see myself back on the bus, sitting upstairs. Does this mean I should just stay on? I get off the bus anyway.

The Internet facilities are not working in the library. Damn, I should have stayed on that bus! Why didn't I listen to my intuition? I return to the bus stop and a bus arrives shortly. I decide to sit upstairs.

During the journey I ponder over what would have happened if I had stayed on that bus. How would I have known I was right? I had to test my intuition so I had made the right decision to get off the bus, find out, and get back on another bus. In any case, I can see the first bus ahead of us. I arrive at my destination a few minutes behind.

This example demonstrates that I am omnipresent. I am constantly sending myself information about what I should expect and making preparations in advance. I need to continue to stay alert and trust in myself, for I am Guidance.

Love and Light,
Enocia