Vector8 Journals

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Where Love Is

"And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die." (Genesis 2: 16-17)
I was brushing my teeth this morning when I noticed the toothbrush had blood on it. I looked in the mirror and saw blood oozing out of the corner of my front tooth. Did I start dreaming up reasons for the bleed? Nope. I touched my gum and imagined love pouring into it. I told my gum and teeth how much I loved them and thanked them for being perfect. The bleeding stopped and I continued brushing my teeth.

We live in a universe where thoughts are creative. If you can think it, it exists. Is it any wonder why there are so many different diseases cropping up all over the place? Science is forever looking for different causes and as you seek so shall you find, even if you have to dream them up.

I believe that the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" in the Garden of Eden that Adam and Eve were warned not to eat is the constant search for a cause. There has to be a cause and I'm going to find it, even if it kills me. Where would I be if I was looking for a cause for the gum bleed? I would be making an appointment to see a dentist on Monday, a shrink on Tuesday, a nutritionist on Wednesday, etc.

I now support a new "cause": to live in a causeless universe, one where there is no material, emotional, or mental cause, nor do I go looking for one. It is a realm of pure Love, the causeless realm. In the causeless realm, one can eat freely of "every tree of the garden" and live as immortal beings.

Is the causeless realm Ultimate Reality? Who knows? All I care about is that it is a choice I am making.

I choose to live in a universe where love is.

Light and Love,
Enocia