Vector8 Journals

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Working With Sacred Fire

"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever." (Psalm 23: 5-6)
"[LOVE] prepareth a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: [LOVE] anointeth my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house [the consciousness] of [LOVE] for ever." Mary Baker Eddy, Science and Health
I am the Sacred Fire of Divine Love. This Fire has appeared to me as formless purple.

When I work with Divine Love, I imagine molten purple liquid pouring over the top of my head like a gentle waterfall, going to all areas of my body. The analogy that comes to mind is a volcanic eruption. Like a pyroclastic lava flow, the molten liquid melts everything in its path, such as beliefs I have, thoughts, errors, thoughts about others within my consciousness, people I meet, everything; transforming all into molten Love. The relentless Sacred Fire continues Her work of purification and transmutation for eternity.

If I need any physical healing I simply direct the molten purple liquid to whatever part of me needs it.

I am the Sacred Fire,
Enocia