Vector8 Journals

Thursday, June 02, 2005

It's Love Day!

You wake up and think it's another day, whatever it is. Is it a day of work, rest or play? Is it a day when you usually do such and such? Is it a day you've been programmed to do such and such? Think again.

I now have a ritual when I wake up every morning and my first thoughts are: "This is Love Day. It's a day filled with love, joy and is exceedingly good. Thank you Universe that Love is all there is."

Or I think or sing the words of Psalm 118,

"This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." (Psalm 118: 24)
Acknowledging a Day of Love connects me to the essence of the Universe which is Love. I am also connected to the Love that everyone is; even people who are angry have an intent to be Love.

The world may tell us there are 7 days of the week. I say there is only One Day of Love. Every day is another slice of this One Love Day.

What day is it today?
Why, it's Thursday.
No, it is Love Thursday.

Every day is Love Day.

Love and Light,
Enocia

Related article: All is Love