Vector8 Journals

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Spiritual Path

"I think this is the distinctive difference between the spirit and the soul. The soul is on a journey with many twists and turns in the road of life. But the spirit is high above the road, overarching it from beginning to end, and knows the peace that passes understanding, the contentment that is never shaken, the Paradise that is ours to enjoy forever. The great thing about this is that we may experience the Paradise while still on the road! The flesh is heavy and weak, but the spirit is willing and waiting. With a few simple techniques, a longing heart, and trust in God's promise to meet us if we seek Him/Her, we can take a break from the lonesome road and enter into 'the congregation of God.'" (Jesus: His words Decoded, His Mystery Teachings Revealed, John Van Auken)
When I first went on the spiritual path it was because I wanted to be free of the personality/ego and beliefs of the collective human consciousness. Although I wasn't fully conscious of the time, I was faced with two paths: the path of learning many lessons; and the path of being who I already am, who already knows all and is all.

Identifying oneself as human can make one so fragmentedthat if the real You were to stand before you, you'd fall down and worship yourself. For years I was also fragmented but my real Self never gave up on me. She was always reminding of who I am.

First were the many visions of the Inner Light during meditation. I knew myself to be that Light and the Light of all. This Light made me realise that when people encounter the Light during a near-death experience the individual is meeting Himself, though the Light is usually mistaken for God, Buddha or Christ etc, according to one’s religious or spiritual belief.

Next, was when I encountered some entities, during meditation, who call themselves Vector8. They are a collective consciousness of Perfection appearing as Light. They reminded me that I was part of that collective and what I was here to do or be. I was very excited at the time and believed I was going to channel their teachings. But they were having none of it. Anyone can channel lovely ideas but ideas are nothing if they are not applied in one’s life. If there was going to be any channelling, it was going to be living the ideas not simply channelling them in writing.

A couple of years ago I went on a two month retreat where I was meditating and contemplating truth. I started hearing screeching sounds which made me think I was losing my mind. After a few weeks the sound dissolved into profound silence. I then saw a being of Light who suggested that I go into the world and live as the Light. I was also inspired to share my experiences with others.

As for my life experiences, at first, there were many lessons to learn. After a while the Inner Voice reminded me that I am That, therefore, I don’t need to learn any lessons. I could either be who I am or get stuck on a “spiritual path” looking for lessons or creating experiences so I can learn from them. I followed my advice.

Next, the inner voice reminded me that there is no cause to the universe and that looking for causes - material, emotional or mental - is a distraction from being who I am. Again I listened to my advice and was able to demonstrate this truth in my life experiences.

The biggest challenge was trusting that all Good is already present and I need do nothing but let it unfold.

Finally, I realised that there is only One Spirit in all, thus I am in fact everything.

As Spirit in expression, I am Joy, Bliss and Love. No matter what is happening I am the same. I know all as Love. Life is fun. There's nothing to learn in Spirit just pure being and that being can be expressed here now.

The purpose of life is to love.
The purpose of life is to be Spirit.

For me, the spiritual path is living with the truth that life is Spirit and where there is Spirit there is liberty, fun, joy, light and love and being one with all.

The other day I was waiting at a bus stop. My attention was focused in the direction of where the buses were coming from but I was compelled to look at someone beside me. I saw a baby in a buggy gazing at me with such love. He reached out to me, wishing me to lift him out. I couldn't take him out of the buggy as he was strapped in it, but I sat next to him and held his hand. Here was a fellow “spirit friend” saying hello. I sat with him in silence, occasionally speaking to his mother, until their bus arrived.

I believe the following song lyrics expresses living as the One Spirit perfectly.
Oh, it's a jolly holiday
With Mary
Mary makes your 'eart so light
When the day is gray
And ordinary
Mary makes the sun shine bright!

Oh 'appiness is bloomin'
All around 'er
The daffodils are smilin'
At the dove
When Mary 'olds your 'and
You feel so grand
Your 'eart starts beatin'
Like a big brass band
Oh, it's a jolly holiday with Mary
No wonder that it's Mary that we love! Jolly Holiday
Love and Light,
Enocia